Intra-company transfer work permit for non-EU workers

Worker mobility between companies belonging to the same group is becoming increasingly common. The current legislation allows for a non-EU worker to relocate to Spain and work for a company that is within the same group as the company abroad. To do this, the following requirements must be met:

1. The existence of a real business activity and, if applicable, the business activity of the corporate group.
2. University level degree or its equivalent and, if applicable, at least 3 years of professional experience.
3. Existence of a prior and continuous 3-month employment or professional relationship with one or more companies within the group.
4. Required documentation authorising the transfer to Spain.



Leave your comment here