Changing the purpose of stay from studies to residence and work permit for self-employment when the student has lived in Spain for 3 years:

1. Have lived in Spain for at least three years with a student residence visa.

2. Prove that you have successfully completed your studies or finished your research work, training or internship.

3. Not have received grants or have been financed by public or private organisation within cooperative programmes, Spanish development programmes or development programmes from country of origin.

4. Prove that your business project is viable and that you have the economic resources to carry it through.

5. Possess the proper training, and where necessary, the professional qualifications required by law to work in this profession.

6. Have the proper licenses and permits required by law for the realisation of this project.



Leave your comment here