Changing the purpose of stay from studies to residence and work permit for paid employment when the student has lived in Spain for 3 years

For this type of visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Have lived in Spain for at least three years with a student residence visa.
  • Prove that you have successfully completed your studies or finished your research work, training or internship.
  • Not have received grants or been financed by public or private organisations within cooperative programmes, Spanish development programmes or development programmes from country of origin.
  • Submit a contract signed by the employer and the employee that guarantees the employee ongoing work for at least one year.
  • Possess the proper training, and where necessary, the professional qualifications required by law to work in this profession.


Leave your comment here